Download Spotify++: Spotify is one of the biggest online music streaming services of today. This service boasts of a humungous collection of songs from all around the world. It has music in all genres and by all the artists you can think of. If you are a music lover, Spotify is a must have app for you.
Spotify offers free services, but with several limitations. The free account lets you play the music the only limited number of times. There are many other restrictions as well. If you want to unlock all the features, you need to pay a monthly subscription. Or, you can get Spotify++.
Spotify++ is a tweaked version of the mainstream Spotify app. It lets you access all the premium features of Spotify without having to pay any subscription fee. This means that you can listen to your favorite music as many times as you want and for as long as you want without any interruptions. In this article, we will learn to install Spotify++ on iOS and Android devices.
How To Install Spotify++ iPA On iOS 10.4, 10.3.2 On iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch:
Here, We will learn how to install Spotify++ IPA on iOS devices. Before that, let’s look at the device compatibility.
Compatibility: Spotify++ app is has been designed and optimized for the latest iOS versions including iOS 9 and iOS 10. It is available on all the iterations of these OS. You may be able to install it on the older versions as well, but there is no guarantee of stability.
Prerequisites: There are a few things you would want to be ready with in order to install this application on your iOS device. This will streamline the installation process and sidestep all the hassles. Here is the list of the things you need:
- A Computer: We need a computer with internet to download the IPA file and Cydia Impactor. We will also need the computer to deploy the IPA file onto your iOS device.
- Spotify++ IPA file: This is the file which actually packs all the app files and installs them on your device. You may find the IPA file easily on the web. But, it is difficult to trust any website for it may have malicious files. CLICK HERE to download the latest version of the Spotify Plus Plus IPA file on your PC.
- Cydia Impactor: Cydia Impactor is a third party tool which installs Spotify++ without jailbreaking the iOS device. It is a portable application which you can download and use on your computer. CLICK HERE to download Cydia Impactor for your OS version
- USB Cable: A compatible USB cable to connect your iOS device to the computer
Installation Process Of Spotify++ On iPhone/iPod:
When you are ready with everything, follow the steps below to install Spotify++ for iPhone or any other compatible iOS device:
- Connect the iOS to computer via USB cable
- Launch Cydia Impactor tool; allow it to detect your device
- Drag and drop the IPA file onto the Cydia Impactor interface
- Enter the Apple ID and Password if you are prompted
- Allow the installation to complete
In a minute or less you will have Spotify++ installed on the device. You need to trust the profile in order to make it work as it has come from a third party source. Go to iOS Settings >> General >> Profiles & Device Management (or only Profiles on certain devices). Tap the Spotify++ profile and Trust it.
Download Spotify++ For Android | Install Spotify++ Apk On Android:
Spotify++ is available on Android also. That’s good news for music lovers. Follow these simple steps for Android Spotify++ download:
- Open a browser on your Android and VISIT THIS LINK to download the Spotify++ APK file on the device
- Once you have downloaded Spotify++ Android APK, return to the device home screen
- Open the Settings app and tap Security. Now, locate ‘Unknown Sources’ and enable it to allow installation from a third party source
- Navigate to the Spotify++ APK download folder and tap the APK file to start the installation
- Tap ‘Install’ when prompted to continue the installation process
When the installation is complete you will see the Spotify++ icon on the home screen. The app is now ready to use.
Install Spotify++ Using TutuApp:
TutuApp is one of the finest iOS helpers you can get. It hosts a wide range of third-party applications and tweaked mainstream apps. If you don’t want to use a computer or Cydia Impactor to install Spotify++, you can use the TutuApp store.
Install TutuApp helper on your iOS device first, if you don’t have it already. If you don’t know how to get it, TAP HERE to access our complete guide on TutuApp installation. It will guide you through the step by step process. Once you have installed TutuApp, you can follow the steps below to install Spotify++:
- Launch TutuApp from the iOS home screen
- Navigate past the welcome screen (this screen appears when you open TutuApp for the first time)
- You should be able to see ‘Featured’ tab on the home screen of TutuApp – tap it if it is not already selected
- Tap Spotify++ icon in the Popular section. If you don’t see the app icon on this list for some reason, search for it using the search box on the top. Tap the icon when it appears in the search results (or tap ‘Get’)
- Tap ‘Get it Free’ button on the bottom on the next screen; this will start installing the app files on your iOS
- Tap ‘Install’ when you see the message ‘tutuapp.com would like to install “Spotify++”’ (you may see this message 2 times; tap ‘Install’ each time)
- Return to device home screen by pressing the home button and tap the Spotify++ icon once it is installed. ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ error will pop up.
- Go to iOS Settings >> General >> Profiles & Device Management (or only Profiles on certain devices). Tap the Spotify++ profile and Trust it.
This will complete the installation process using TutuApp. Run the app from the home screen icon and enjoy your favorite music.